(1) You may withdraw originally packaged products with intact seals within 14 days of receipt without giving any reason, along with a clear statement in writing (eg: a letter sent by mail or email);
We ask for your understanding that the sales price cannot be refunded for opened products.
The statement of cancellation is not bound to any particular format – you can use the following sample template as a guideline:
To CWC Handels GmbH, Franz Josef Platz 9, 4810 Gmunden
email@example.com Phone: 0043 1 225 63 474
I hereby cancel the purchase contract I have concluded for the following goods ...
… ordered on …
We ask for your understanding that any shipping costs cannot be refunded. Please keep the postal receipt.
(2) In the event of a valid cancellation, we will refund the payment you have made within 14 days. An effective cancellation takes place if you return the unopened item with the invoice within the 14 days. (Sending is in compliance with the time limit) As soon as we have received the returned item in its original packaging, the purchase price will be refunded to you. We will use the same means of payment as you used to process your payment.
3. The customer does not have the right to cancellation of contracts for
- Items that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs.
- Items that are delivered sealed and are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was broken after delivery.
RETURN DUE TO A COMPLAINT
If, despite our careful quality controls, there is cause for complaint, please notify us.
We are at your service Monday – Friday from 08:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Phone: 0043 1 225 63 474